New Comprehensive Resource on Everything Managed IT Services Released by Continuum

Posted by Continuum Staff

May 15 2014

New eBook by Continuum, “The Definitive Guide to Managed IT Services,” Highlights Tools, Service Delivery Models and More to Help MSPs Better Serve Clients

BOSTON – May 15, 2014Continuum®, the industry's only channel-exclusive provider of fully integrated managed IT services solutions, has released a new eBook, “The Definitive Guide to Managed IT Services.” This comprehensive resource traces the history and evolution of the Managed Services Provider (MSP) and explores various tools and service delivery models designed to help MSPs better serve clients. Contents also include insight into costs, third-party vendor evaluation criteria and the business case for an integrated Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and network operations center (NOC) partnership. The eBook is available at:

WHAT: New eBook by Continuum Managed IT Services, “The Definite Guide to Managed IT Services”

WHERE: Download at:

Information Technology represents less than 10 percent of the global economy. The other 90 percent think of IT simply as a means to an end – even though it would be very difficult to run a business without IT. The value delivered by managed IT services is essentially peace of mind, as providers relieve their customers of the burden of maintaining their own technology infrastructure. Through services such as the remote monitoring and management of servers, networking devices, storage systems, email servers, PC endpoints and security appliances, MSPs are enabling customers to redirect precious resources to other revenue-producing activities.

Continuum’s single unified managed services solution includes its intelligent Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) software backed by its 24x7x365 industry-leading NOC. Many organizations utilize Continuum’s award-winning backup and disaster recovery solution, Vault, and have integrated Continuum’s Service Deskinto their offering, providing a seamless extension of the RMM which resolves simple and complex issues efficiently.

This eBook helps MSPs to demonstrate how small and medium size businesses can keep their bottom line in check and their businesses running smoothly. Contents also highlight the cost benefit of a RMM/NOC partnership, TCO analysis and what’s important in a RMM/NOC provider.

To download the eBook, “The Definite Guide to Managed IT Services,” visit:

About Continuum Managed IT Services

Continuum is the technology industry's only channel-exclusive provider of fully integrated managed IT services solutions. The SaaS-based platform enables IT solutions providers to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain desktops, servers and other endpoints for small-and-medium-sized businesses. The comprehensive offering is backed by an industry-leading network operations center (NOC) and Service Desk, completing a unified managed services experience. The company employs more than 700 professionals worldwide, supports over 3,300 partners and monitors half a million endpoints. For more information, visit or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.


Tracy Wemett