Continuum’s Popular Web-Based Video Production Series Continues Delivering Wide Range of Revenue-Generating Content for MSPs in New State-of-the-Art Studio
BOSTON – May 25, 2016 – Continuum®, the only channel-exclusive IT management platform company, celebrated the 50th episode of MSPtv, the company’s web-based video production series that delivers expert opinions on a wide range of topics to help MSPs build, expand, market and manage their businesses. In February, Continuum opened a new state-of-the-art video studio at its new corporate headquarters at 99 High Street in Boston. The three camera studio includes cyc-wall green-screen and full lighting grid, podcast production with four independent audio stations and webinar production capabilities to host four participants on-site.
“We are excited to celebrate delivering great video content to our MSP partners over the years,” said Scott Glidden, Director, Digital Media at Continuum and Host of MSPtv. “We strive to bring useful content to our audience, are grateful to be achieving this goal and look forward to producing many more episodes with even richer content in our new state-of-the art studio.”
Topics have ranged from marketing, sales and business growth and management to technology topics, including security and compliance, mobile device management (MDM), cloud computing, backup and disaster recovery (BDR) and more, with a wide range of guests from Continuum employees to technology partners and others.
To date, the top five MSPtv episodes are:
- 1. “A Conversation with Ben Russert, CEO at ProSource,” with Mark Connolly, VP of Sales at Continuum
- 2. “A Conversation with Paul Chisholm, Former CEO, mindSHIFT Technologies”
- 3. “How Office Equipment Resellers Can Break into Managed Services,” with Mark Connolly, VP Sales at Continuum, along with Chris Ryne and Mitch Morgan of Growth Achievement Partners (GAP)
- 4. “How MSPs Achieve Success through HTG Peer Groups,” with Arlin and Pete Sorensen of HTG
- 5. “How to Lock Down Security with Your Cloud Provider & Backup Solution,” with Continuum’s Hunter Smith, CIO
The 50th episode features a 12-minute segment from Continuum’s Jeanne Hopkins, Senior Vice President & CMO, on “7 Tips to Get Started with Inbound Marketing.” View the episode here: https://blog.continuum.net/7-tips-to-inbound-marketing-msptv.
Tune into MSPtv for all episodes at: https://blog.continuum.net/topic/msp-tv.