Continuum Introduces New Solution Categories to Anticipate MSPs’ Next Challenges and Enable Them to Scale Dynamically
Boston, MA – April 25, 2019 – Continuum®, the platform for what’s next, today announced it has evolved and rebranded its intelligent, security-centric platform to enable MSPs to scale dynamically and protect their clients from complex threats. The platform now features five solution areas including two new categories: Continuum Enable™ and Continuum Assist™.
“Our partners choose Continuum because our experience, solutions and services prove that we truly understand the needs of MSPs,” said Michael George, CEO, Continuum. “We know that modern MSPs need a next-generation platform that helps them grow with confidence and provides the technical capabilities, artificial intelligence and predictive analytics required to automate and orchestrate their most complex SMB customer environments.”
The evolution of the Continuum Platform provides partners with a streamlined solution portfolio, enabling them with the technology, expert support and resources needed to address increasing end-client demands and achieve greater profitability.
The expanded portfolio covers five areas:
- Continuum Fortify™ (formerly Continuum Security) comprises enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions to assess, detect and respond to the increasing cyberthreats faced by today’s small and medium businesses.
- Continuum Command™ (formerly Continuum RMM) leverages intelligent automation and Continuum’s integrated, on-demand IT workforce to improve MSPs’ ability to service customers, boost technician productivity and optimize organizational capacity.
- Continuum Recover™ (formerly Continuum BDR) gives MSPs industry-leading backup and disaster recovery (BDR) technology, backed by expert support to maintain business continuity for clients.
- Continuum Assist™ allows services providers to rely on Continuum’s expert support staff across its network operations center (NOC), security operations center (SOC) and Help Desk, to support end-clients and shift in-house talent to high-value tasks that drive greater revenue.
- Continuum Enable™ is a comprehensive program of advanced technology trainings, certifications and in-depth sales coaching to help MSPs build more successful businesses.
“As office technology providers look to accelerate their success in managed IT and network services, Continuum has created one of the only turnkey solutions that effectively scales to meet evolving SMB needs,” says Anthony Sci, Senior Vice President, Direct Sales at Sharp Business Systems. “As new threats put our customers’ data at risk, we have total confidence in Continuum and their Platform to help us navigate these challenges and protect our clients.”
“Our terrific partnership with Continuum gives us a competitive advantage,” says Peter Melby, CEO at Greystone Technology. “Their platform—and the people behind it—help us elevate our services and spend more time focusing on our customers. We’re excited about this enhanced solution portfolio and look forward to partnering with Continuum to take on whatever lies ahead in small and mid-size business IT and cybersecurity.”
To learn more about how Continuum’s MSP partners are leveraging the platform, click here.
ConnectWise is an IT software company that empowers Technology Solution Providers to achieve success in their As-a-Service business with intelligent software, expert services, an immersive IT community, and a vast ecosystem of integrations. The unmatched flexibility of the ConnectWise platform fuels profitable, long-term growth for our Partners. Visit ConnectWise.com.
Continuum is the proactive platform for what’s next. With technologies and integrated services spanning security to backup to monitoring, the Continuum platform anticipates and tackles MSPs’ next challenges—enabling them to grow with confidence.
There are no related posts