Live Demonstrations of New Continuity247 Backup Platform among Presentations at HTG Q2 Meeting –May 4-8, 2015 – Irving, Texas
BOSTON – May 4, 2015 – Continuum®, the industry's only channel-exclusive provider of fully integrated managed IT services solutions, is delivering multiple presentations throughout the HTG Q2 Centralized Meeting, Monday, May 4 – Friday, May 8, 2015 in Irving, Texas, to help HTG Peer Group members increase profitability and growth. Continuum is highlighting HTG members’ various success stories with switching to its managed IT services for greater profitability and growth as well as the company’s new Continuity247™, a new fully managed backup platform for greater reliability, flexibility, convenience and better margins.
WHAT: Continuum Managed IT Services at HTG Q2 Centralized Meeting 2015:
- Lunch & Learn Presentations – Presented by Frank Bauer, Sr. Channel Development Manager; Austin Roberts, Sr. Channel Development Manager and Shannon Mayer, Sr. Marketing Programs Manager, on Tuesday, May 5 at 12:00 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. CDT and Thursday, May 7 at 12:00 p.m.
- Continuity247 CEO Introduction and Demo – Presented by Dee Zepf, Vice President of Products and Technical Services on Tuesday, May 5, 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. and Presented by Frank Bauer on Wednesday, May 6, 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Q2 Service Summit – Wednesday, May 6, 2015:
- “Thought Leadership Session: 5 Biggest Misconceptions about Outsourcing,” Presented by Raymond Vrabel, Director of Technical Account Management, at 9:00 a.m.
- “10 Service Delivery Mistakes that Guarantee #FAILURE,” Presented by Jacque Rowden, Senior Director, Help Desk at 12:45 p.m.
- Panel, “Lesson from the Journey: Building Strong Relationships with Your Owner and Key Leaders,” includes Jeanne Hopkins, Senior Vice President & CMO, among various panelists at 1:50 p.m.
- Continuity247 Technical Training Session, Presented by Dee Zepf and Jeff Barnett, Technical Account Manager, 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Q2 Leadership Academy – Jacque Rowden is among the panelists on “Accountable to Lead” panel at 1:40 p.m.
WHERE: Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, 221 East Las Colinas Blvd., Irving, Texas
HTG members across the country utilize Continuum’s intelligent Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) platform that offers proactive problem resolution backed by the company’s industry-leading Network Operations Center (NOC) and Help Desk, resolving thousands of alerts, 24x7x365. Now, Continuity247 can proactively monitor, troubleshoot and remediate problems to ensure backups run 24x7x365 for small and medium-sized business (SMB) clients. These services minimize HTG members’ time dealing with backup and disaster recovery (BDR), allowing them to focus on business issues, rather than day-to-day IT. For more information on Continuity247, visit: http://www.continuum.net/solutions/backup-and-disaster-recovery.
Continuum is a Premiere Sponsor of the HTG Q2 Centralized Meeting. For more information, visit: http://htgmembers.com/Q2/.
About HTG Peer Groups
Established in 2000 by Arlin Sorensen as a business and personal development community, today HTG Peer Groups is an international organization of leading IT solution providers. HTG has nearly 300 member companies throughout North America, the British Isles and Australia/New Zealand. Each peer group consists of 10-12 IT company executives who work together and share resources and information to formulate and meet business goals such as strategic planning, process improvement and tools, and life-work excellence. HTG offers Leadership Forums, vendor peer groups, other educational events, quarterly meetings, and an annual summit that attracts hundreds of attendees, vendor exhibitors, and strategic partners. Visit www.htgpeergroups.com or call 712-794-7994 for more information.